CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
- Onboard new merchants onto the ShopBack platform.
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks, including participating in negotiations together with the Business Development team.
- Analyse data to ensure accuracy in order and transaction information.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation with Tech, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to optimize and scale current processes.
- Implement new initiatives to enhance the tracking reliability of ShopBack merchants.
- Work with the Customer Service team to problem-solve merchant related issues such as untracked orders and proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences.
- Bachelor Degree or fresh graduate (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus).
- Good track record with setting up processes and improving productivity.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Highly motivated problem solver able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.