CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
- Oversee regional Finance teams for Finance Operations and compliance matters.
- Responsible for setting up of Finance function for new geographical markets and/or business units.
- In charge of group consolidation and inter-office reporting matters in compliance with SFRS and Group policies.
- Responsible for Singapore taxation matters (CIT, GST, WHT) and to liaise with tax agents and advisors where applicable.
- Oversee Finance Operations for ShopBack GO and implement/streamline processes in close partnership with business stakeholders.
- To contribute to continuous efforts in process improvements and strengthening of internal controls.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy and/or Finance.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with 2 years in a managerial capacity.
- Prior experience working in a Big Four and commercial experience with regional exposure is a plus.
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of various stakeholders.
- Meticulous with a strong analytical mind, coupled with an ability to work under pressure to meet tight schedules.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, initiative and honesty.