CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERSShopBack
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Conceptualize, develop and monitor end-to-end campaign execution.
- Managing multiple promotional communication channels such as push notification, in apps notification, onsite notification, banner and SMS, etc.
- Collect and analyzing data to inform new campaigns & the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work closely with the team to continuously enhance operations flow and customer experiences.
- Monitor every running campaigns and generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal stakeholders, such as designers, merchants, and ad-sales team, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- Unafraid to get hands dirty in a startup environment to drive measurable outcomes through creative marketing campaigns
- Min. 2-3 years of prior experience in eCommerce Marketing/Campaign Management
- Strong data analytical, project management, and executional abilities
- Able to be creative operationally and strategically
- Reliable & enjoys a fast-paced environment