CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications between Operations and other departments.
This scope requires interactions with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform for various Shopback Business Processes, while ensuring that requirements from all internal stakeholders are met.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet the evolving business needs successfully
- Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Maintaining User Roles and Security:
- Salesforce developers maintain user roles, ensuring there are no security breaches that could place a risk on the company’s data.
- Self-motivated and creative
- Onboarding experience of Salesforce Users
- Having a Salesforce Certifications would be a plus
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Confident self-starter and take ownership of the project work
- Previous Experiences with Migration projects