CREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ’The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touch points, including digital, mobile/app and print
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable with web designing specs
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collateral
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- Fast learner and ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment