CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a desire to be part of building a scalable business across APAC.
ShopBack is a platform for digital commerce discovery and loyalty. We are constantly looking to push the boundaries of innovation and help consumers make buying decisions The Smarter Way. We currently provide cashback and personalized recommendations across verticals by partnering with local & global e-commerce merchants and business partners to bring the best value propositions for our users.
ShopBack is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and Australia.
If you are inspired to take up new challenges and lead the future of the eCommerce world then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Reporting to the Group Head of HR and partnering closely with the Country General Manager in Malaysia, the HRBP advises managers in employee lifecycle management, oversees talent management and drives efficiency in HR operations. The HRBP works collaboratively with the Regional HR team based in Singapore to develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the rapidly growing business in ShopBack Malaysia.
- Collaborate with the Country General Manager and Regional Operations Lead to design structures, job roles, and talent management processes to drive business strategy.
- Act as a single point of contact for employees in ShopBack Malaysia
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights, and convert these insights into recommendations the business can use to make decisions. Collaborate with line managers to improve employee engagement.
- Support talent acquisition efforts by providing strategic and operational guidance on offer structuring, compensation design, and candidate management.
Operations and Compliance:
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of employees, including onboarding, performance and compensation review, engagement and offboarding.
- Prepare monthly payroll and ensure compliance to income tax, EPF, visas and other statutory requirements.
- Support regional HR in administering training and development to local teams.
- Plan and execute on HR initiatives and events to drive engagement and culture building.
- Manage welfare and benefits budget to achieve engagement outcomes for the company.
- Implement HR-related programs within business units, such as rewards and recognition and employee development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-7 years of progressive HR experience in eCommerce, digital marketing or technology companies
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices and Malaysian Labor Law
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills; resourceful and outcome-focused
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A team player