CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Reporting to the Group Head of HR and partnering closely with the Country General Manager in Malaysia, the HRBP advises managers in employee lifecycle management, oversees talent management and drives efficiency in HR operations. The HRBP works collaboratively with the Regional HR team based in Singapore to develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the rapidly growing business in ShopBack Malaysia.
- Collaborate with the Country General Manager and Regional Operations Lead to design structures, job roles, and talent management processes to drive business strategy.
- Act as a single point of contact for employees in ShopBack Malaysia
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights, and convert these insights into recommendations the business can use to make decisions. Collaborate with line managers to improve employee engagement.
- Support talent acquisition efforts by providing strategic and operational guidance on offer structuring, compensation design, and candidate management.
Operations and Compliance:
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of employees, including onboarding, performance and compensation review, engagement and offboarding.
- Prepare monthly payroll and ensure compliance to income tax, EPF, visas and other statutory requirements.
- Support regional HR in administering training and development to local teams.
- Plan and execute on HR initiatives and events to drive engagement and culture building.
- Manage welfare and benefits budget to achieve engagement outcomes for the company.
- Implement HR-related programs within business units, such as rewards and recognition and employee development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-7 years of progressive HR experience in eCommerce, digital marketing or technology companies
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices and Malaysian Labor Law
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills; resourceful and outcome-focused
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A team player