ABOUT US Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Tokopedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Responsibilities
- Identifying growth opportunities to drive organic traffic
- Work closely with the regional team in executing SEO project in Vietnam and ensuring SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Monitoring and reporting of SEO performances & issues regularly
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques
- Executing SEO campaigns which include but not limited to keyword research, technical optimization, link building, content creation, etc
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on the up-to-date Technical SEO and Link Building Development
- Knowledge of basic Google platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google AdWords related Service
- Familiarity with Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Google Sheet(Excel) is a plus
- Familiarity with other Digital Marketing platforms/tools is a plus (SimilarWeb, SEM rush etc)
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (spoken and written)