CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
As a strong individual contributor, you will be reporting directly to the Merchant Operations Lead for Online Cashback, and is in charge of key regional integration with merchants & networks.
- Prepare pitch & lead presentations to review merchant’s areas of opportunity for integration improvement.
- Lead all integration projects with our merchants for every consumer platform (app, web extension).
- Manage relationships with merchants and networks, including participating in negotiations alongside the Business Development team.
- Analyse data to manage operational cost metrics for all 8 countries ShopBack operates in.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation with Product, Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to optimise and scale current processes.
- Work closely with local teams to provide support. guidance and training.
- Prepare and participate in Thoughts Leadership events on integration technologies and best practices.
- 3+ years experience in the e-commerce industry handling an operations role.
- Highly motivated problem solver able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast paced startup environment.
- Proven track record of setting up and improving processes which led to improvements in efficiency.
- Experienced in handling stakeholders needs and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel.