CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Woolworths, UberEATS, Booking.com, The Iconic and more than 2000+ other eCommerce brands across Asia Pacific. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and generated over $1B in sales to our partners in 2018 alone. We’re now focused on growing and dominating in the markets we operate.
We are expanding fast and are looking for passionate individuals to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Australia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
This Key Account Manager role is based in Sydney.
- Manage existing relationships of ShopBack's key accounts
- Proactively work with merchants and grow out account size and value
- Build strong relationships with merchants, becoming a trusted industry expert
- Advise merchants on upcoming campaigns and secure offers for promotions
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes
- Regularly attend industry events and networking events
- Preferably, 3 years + experience in Account Management or Operations role
- Strong knowledge of the eCommerce and affiliate industry
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to interface & communicate with different internal and external stakeholders
- High drive and ownership of process improvements
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion