CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ’The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
The Operations Executive will be part of the Post-Purchase Operations team, primarily focused on the operational processes during the customer journey post-purchase including commission validation and recovery, fraud management and such.
The executive is expected to manage, maintain and run processes that drive positive experiences throughout the post-purchase customer journey. The role requires coordination with several stakeholders and an analytical, detail-oriented mind as you will be managing various types of time-sensitive processes across different countries.
- To maintain and manage on-going data validation and commission recovery process with affiliate network partners to ensure that internal SLAs and process standards are met
- Verifying data accuracy against internal standards
- Handle risk prediction and risk management processes for transactional data
- Analyse current operational capability, process and procedures and develop insights to drive improvements
- Participate in operational planning and communications
- Plan and deliver incremental changes and projects to drive operational improvement and validate process implementation
- Work with Ops, Finance, Customer service in order to identify areas for improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a natural aptitude to communicating clear solutions to complex problems.
- Strong skills and proper use of Excel and SQL
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders on both a technical and operational basis
- Process-oriented mindset and passionate about optimization and automation
- High drive and ownership on process improvements
- Knowledge of Python would be an advantage.
- Written and spoken Chinese capabilities to support the operations in our regional office would be an advantage.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry