CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Philippines!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Plan, manage and execute long-term strategies for driving digital ad sales with brands and agencies
- Consult global brands and their media agencies on media planning, budget allocation and optimization of each marketing channels. Use data/reports to make presentations and recommendations to clients.
- Forge relationships with key decision-makers within the brands and advocate ShopBack’s advertising offerings
- Build, manage and maintain a high performing ad sales team
- Understanding on how to input advertising rates, key performance indexes, and any other sales-related functions
- Ensure the implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Ensure timely & detailed analytical reporting of the key campaign outcome
- Coordinate with cross function teams to execute projects such as onsite, graphics, performance marketing and category teams.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Proven with a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a sales manager/executive with a B2B brand
- Have a good network with direct clients and digital agencies would be a plus
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics, such as impressions, clicks & conversions
- Possessing leadership capabilities in managing a team
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Resourceful, self-motivated with excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships.
- Work experience abroad and or with regional teams in the past would be a plus