ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Traveloka, Tokopedia, Lazada, Zalora, and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent in Vietnam to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As ShopBack’s Sales Support Executive, you play a critical role in enabling and supporting the Sales team in ShopBack. To thrive in this role, you need to be organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
Specifically, these are some responsibilities for the role:
- Preparing post campaign report for each clients.
- Gathering all data and documentation needed for sales pitch need.
- Coordinate with campaign team to update inventory database and campaign alignment.
- Supporting manual cashback validation for client's campaign.
- Implement final Quality Control to make sure all brief reflected in the campaign before going live.
- Must be hands-on, reliable & detail-oriented
- Able to handle ambiguity by prioritizing and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; Able to build strong relationships with colleagues & vendors
- Ideally up to 1 or 2 years of Administration/Sales management experience (open to fresh graduates)
- Have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude.