, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
The Country General Manager is one of the most challenging positions that ShopBack has to offer. You will have a high impact on the growth and development of our business unit, through leading and empowering those around you to conquer the market.
We need high-performing individuals who are capable of making big and tough decisions that have a direct impact on the millions of customers in the region.
You are the one that keeps us moving.
- Drive the overall growth, business development and partnerships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Lead, empower, and mentor your team to bring about growth and development for the business unit
- Be accountable for the business unit’s overall performance and P&L.
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Build and lead strategic plans and initiatives to ensure that ShopBack is well attuned to industry trends, expansion opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Be ShopBack’s brand ambassador in the market.
- Solid working experience in marketing/sales/business development in an eCommerce/internet set up would be an added advantage.
- Direct experience in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns that drive positive results in the local market.
- Outstanding networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen.
- Possess grit, tenacity, and willingness to make things work.