CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Tokopedia, Shopee, Bukalapak, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
The Commercial Lead is one of the most challenging positions that ShopBack has to offer. You will have a high impact on the growth and development of our business unit, through leading and empowering those around you to conquer the market.
We need high-performing individuals who are capable of making big and tough decisions which have a direct impact on the millions of customers in the region.
You are the one that keeps us moving.
- Drive the overall growth, business development and partnerships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Lead, empower, and mentor your team to bring about growth and development for the business unit
- Be accountable for the business unit’s overall performance and P&L.
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Build and lead strategic plans and initiatives to ensure that ShopBack is well attuned to industry trends, expansion opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Be ShopBack’s brand ambassador in the market.
- Solid working experience in marketing/sales/business development in an eCommerce/internet set up would be an added advantage.
- Direct experience in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns that drive positive results in the local market.
- Outstanding networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen.
- Possess grit, tenacity, and willingness to make things work.