BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Check out our engineering blog: https://medium.com/shopback-engineering
- As the Product Manager for Partner Management Platforms, you will be responsible for building a unified portfolio of tools that will be used daily by our internal teams and external partners.
- You will specifically focus on three sub-products - our content management system, our data analytics suite and our merchant inventory application. You will have to architect a complex system that can handle a large amount of data dynamically changing around the clock.
- Your mission is to increase internal productivity levels, drive operational cost savings and retain key merchant accounts.
- The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a relentless drive for operational excellence in the company. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2B products.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus
- Fluent English is mandatory.