, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Scope of work:
The Associate is part of the Extension team that deals directly with the merchants on board ShopBack. He/She is in charge of ensuring that our customers get the best coupons and deals and that tracking with the merchants are as accurate as possible.
As Shopback works with various networks/merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with various level of involvement from Merchant Ops on this process.
- Assist with onboarding merchants onto the extension
- Respond promptly to questions from merchants
- Run test orders to ensure proper tracking of commission and cashback
- Assist with troubleshooting breaks in commission reporting
- Assisting with merchant-related customer service queries
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Set up processes to procure such coupons
- Cross checking the legitimacy of the coupons
- Ensure timely refresh or replenishment of such coupons
- Verification of the terms of these coupons
- Build script and work with product to reduce manual work on the operations described above.
Merchant Account Management:
- Working with the local merchants teams to get exclusive coupons
- Support Operations & Merchants Development teams in cases of coupons related rejection.
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Merchants teams.
- 1-3 years experience in an Operations role.
- High drive and ownership on process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the ecommerce industry.