Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
Your role as a Product Analyst will see you applying your expertise in Quantitative Analysis, Data Mining and Data Visualization to troubleshoot issues and craft creative solutions together with our data team to provide our shoppers with the best user experience.
At Shopback, we are BIG on employee engagement and strive to provide the best environment for you to thrive in. Your knowledge and skills will be heavily relied upon to improve our products and services and provide a fresh perspective on how we work. For highly motivated individuals such as yourself, you will be responsible for...
- Ownership of product usage, engagement metrics, and designing of reports and dashboards.
- Working closely with product owners to evaluate, influence and execute new features/future feature models.
- Having a deep understanding of product direction and user analytics across all products to discover insights, guide decision making and identify areas for product growth.
- Working closely with product owners to design and evaluate A/B tests and experiments. Your input will be critical to the improvement of product quality and will aid us in scaling our operations.
- Building a strong understanding of ShopBack’s data ecosystems within the internal teams as a role model/strategist whilst advocating a self-service analytics culture which focuses on the efficient and effective use of data.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in product analytics roles, with experience in end-to-end services, which includes data gathering, analysis and scalable deliverables, preferably in a fast-moving environment with large, complex and high velocity data.
- Experience with data analysis leveraging SQL
- Strong foundation in using Python to clean data, automate workflow and analyse data.
- Excellent communication skills to convey about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in big data technologies (Pyspark, Presto) and cloud solutions (AWS) is a plus.