ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As ShopBack’s Office Manager, you play a crucial role in enabling and supporting our ShopBack team. To thrive in this role, you need to be meticulous and focused with an eye for detail. A key team player is a must with many different departments counting on you for your job experience and expertise. Possessing a high level of organizational skills is a must, you will help ensure that the team is productive and ready to take on new challenges every day. Planning fun office parties and events while cultivating new friendships every day is actually part of your job!
- Plan and manage office parties and activities
- Work with a fun team managing administrative systems
- Cultivate fun partnerships and plan fun office bonding events
- Track all finance/reimbursement documents and processes
- Ensuring that our office is well-functioning and well supplied
- Ensure that our pantry is well stocked with yummy goodies
- Inventory management for ShopBack goods
- Managing the office cleaner and building facilities
- Monitor office renovation matters, in the event it is necessary
- Managing business travel arrangement for colleagues in the Malaysia office
- At least 2 years of Office Manager experience
- Acquired a degree/diploma
- Highly competent organizational skills as well as a proactive nature
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and flexible
- Good communication skills
- A strong team player