CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Thailand!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereJob Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Technical Support Lead to build and implement the initiatives of the Technical Support Team for ShopBack from the ground up. You will need to think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to solve technical issues and build great processes for the team.
- Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team and scheduled staff reviews
- Establishing policies and process in the team to ensure quality of services
- Provides 1st level support for internal and external service applications with accuracy and promptness to meet SLAs.
- Takes ownership of the incident or request and updates information in the internal application for follow through and completion.
- Manages issue resolution based on incident priority levels and escalates to appropriate channels when required.
- Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information. Handling escalated issues from customers
- Analysing communication logs and suggest strategy to improve user satisfaction
- Updating documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems by themselves
- Testing and reporting defects to assure issue resolution by product engineering team
- Researching and recommending the efficient design of services reflecting detected issues
- Fast learner
- Passion to help customer/employee to detect and solve problems
- 3+ years experience in Technical Support Team of IT company
- 1+ year experience in a leadership or management role
- Good understanding of App/Web service issue reporting and tracking
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
- Good understanding of the software customers/employees are using generally
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Fluent in English to liaise with our customers
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching
- Skilled in office softwares and issue trackers like MS-Excel, Google Sheets, Jira, Confluence.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills