CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereMission:
The Shared Services Operations Manager is vested in the success of countries supported by ShopBack Malaysia hub. The mission for this role is to ensure that the support functions based in the hub are delivering operational excellence to the countries commercial teams supported from the hub.
The scope of work spans over all support functions based in ShopBack Malaysia hub: Coupons Operations, Merchant Operations, and Commercial Coordinators.
The Shared Services Operations Manager is in coordinating the actions and initiatives of each hub functional managers in order to serve best the countries supported by the hub. The scope of this role is Regional.
- Build a performance reporting framework to monitor the performance of each support function team.
- Work closely with Product & Data team to breach gaps in productivity measurements.
- Build models to validate/invalidate correlation between operations excellence and business performance.
- Review team performance and be accountable for success or failure in lifting operational performance to excellence.
- Organise regular calls with stakeholders to collect feedback and plan forward steps with each team.
- Drive initiatives with functional managers to set new standards in each function.
- Plan cross-functional initiatives to maximise impact on processes involving more than one function.
- 3-5 years in a management position, preferably in a fast growing e-commerce company.
- Demonstrable results in driving operational excellence.
- Strong analytical skills: mastery of Excel. Proficiency in SQL is additional
- Strong ownership on failures and successes.