CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
This role pertains to ShopBack GO in Singapore - our new product which allows users to now earn cashback in-store at over 700+ merchants island wide, completing the Online to Offline experience for users in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the Offline landscape, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack GO team in Singapore!
As an Operations Executive your role will span across all our Operations Functions including Finance, Merchant Operations and Marketing. Your role here at ShopBack will be integral to our growth and if you are an individual who is inspired to take up new challenges, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack GO Operations team here in Malaysia!
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy from External Partners within Internal system
- Validation/ reconciliation of merchants' Transaction Reports
- Investigate and resolve any disputed transactions from customers or merchants
- Follow up via various channels to delinquent accounts, make payment arrangements, and document collection efforts timely
- Work closely with Finance and various stakeholders in order to identify areas for improvements and develop SOP
- Assist with integration for new merchants in terms of lead generation, market insights and facts finding
- Correspond with External parties (mainly Visa and Mastercard) and Internal parties to streamline on-boarding process of merchants
- Investigate any issues that may arise and work collaboratively across the organization with External and Internal stakeholders to troubleshoot
- Constantly seek to improve and streamline operational processes to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Assist with on-boarding merchants onto the platform through end-to-end planning and preparation of outlet storefront
- Be involved in the end-to-end setup of campaigns, driving and facilitating the campaign operations, including bonuses and reward vouchers
- Assist Account Managers by responding promptly to merchant queries and identify areas for improvements
- 1-3 years experience in an Operations role
- Self-starter, motivated and have a passion for working in a fast-paced e-commerce industry
- Extremely detail oriented and have strong analytical skills with the proper use of Excel
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimization and automation
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to help out on any request as needed
- Proficient in Salesforce platform is a plus