CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
- 3-4 year experience in customer support/service in a contact center. Preferably Quality Assurance and Learning & Development experience
- Own CS onboarding and ongoing training from start to finish: develop strategy, build and maintain materials, and lead training sessions.
- Reviewing CSAT surveys and NPS feedback to identify issues in CS Team behavior and/or customers pain points
- Review quality of work performed by CS Team through live monitoring and use of chat and tickets transcripts.
- Uses quality monitoring data to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Coach individual CS Team on their performance and identify root causes for quality inconsistencies or performance issues.
- Identifies training needs, design and deliver training courses to CS Team
- Gather feedback from CS Team and advocate for them internally, ensuring that they are equipped to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Create and maintain standardized workflows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participates in the analysis of workflows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
- Maintain curriculum for training/learning sessions; maintain resources in Confluence knowledge base.
- Prepares and analyses quality reports for CS Leads review.
- Provides feedback to CS Team leaders and managers for CS development/coaching
- Resolve issues or ensure appropriate escalation
- Regularly communicate process, content, and other changes to CS Team