CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
The Operation Executive is part of the Special project team that deals directly with onboarding a new vertical of merchants onto ShopBack. He/She will be partnering with the Sales team to build and maintain key account relationships while helping the project to scale. He/She is in charge of ensuring that commissions are tracked timely and accurately as stipulated in the contracts.
As ShopBack works with many partners and merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with different level of involvement from the Merchant Ops Executive in the process.
- Assist with integration for new merchants in terms of lead generations, market insights and facts finding.
- Respond promptly to the questions from merchants and partners on the onboarding / offboarding process and support merchants on their goals & challenges related to store management.
- Build and manage sales reports and dashboards, provide analytical support and generate reporting for key sales and territory metrics
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy within Salesforce CRM system
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy from External Partners
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy within Internal system
- Troubleshooting breaks in commission and cashback reporting
- Validation/ reconciliation of merchants’ Transaction Reports
- Provide exceptional customer service to investigate and resolve any disputed transactions between customers or merchants
- Follow up via various channels to delinquent accounts, make payment arrangements, and document collection efforts timely
- Work with Ops and Finance in order to identify areas for improvements
- 1-3 years experience in an Operations or Finance role.
- Extremely detail oriented mindset and have strong analytical skills with the proper use of Excel.
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the ecommerce industry.
- Positive can do attitude and willingness to help out on any request as needed.
- Proficient in Salesforce platform is a plus.