ShopBack has millions of active users in APAC region, helping users becoming a smart consumer for online and offline life. We are looking for a Growth Manager for the end to end management of recruiting new customers, taking full responsibility from plan to delivery. You will also play an integral role in improving our organization’s processes and practices.
- Plan and implement activities/campaigns to increase website traffic, new customers and enhance conversion.
- Analyzes current business practices and needs to identify efficiencies, alternatives, and gaps.
- Applies research methodologies and statistical analysis to solve problems.
- Synthesizes and analyzes data and information in order to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Good communication skills, data-driven and can be a team player or coordinator.
- Customer facing and client management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and other project management tools.
- At least 5 years of working experience in consumer product marketing or online service.
- Familiar with customer analysis.
- Comes from FMCG or E-commerce background.
- People management experience is a plus.
- Experience working with a new brand and grow/scale-up.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Good with numbers, logical, strategic, analytical and good presentation skills.