, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The CRM Lifecycle Associate will be a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with the Regional Marketing team as well as regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omni-channel marketing programs - driving customer engagement. You will also be utilizing various technology platforms to capitalize on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
- Build and optimize on onboarding process to facilitate discovery of products and services, leading to the eventual activation of new users
- Establish meaningful touchpoints along the customer journey in order to recommend complementary merchants and drive meaningful follow up actions
- Work closely with business stakeholders in each country to run tactical campaigns that drive key business metrics
- Prepare performance reports and analyses to derive actional insights which help guide iterations of the customer lifecycle campaigns
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in CRM
- End-to-end understanding of automated lifecycle campaigns (e.g. data infrastructure, targetting logic, campaign creation)
- Experience with CRM platforms (e.g. Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Exposure across different APAC markets
- Prior experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other programming languages is a plus
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented team player with a strong performance record
- A fast learner with excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives