CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities
The CRM Lifecycle Associate will be a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with the Regional Marketing team as well as regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omni-channel marketing programs - driving customer engagement. You will also be utilizing various technology platforms to capitalize on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
- Build and optimize on onboarding process to facilitate discovery of products and services, leading to the eventual activation of new users
- Establish meaningful touchpoints along the customer journey in order to recommend complementary merchants and drive meaningful follow up actions
- Work closely with business stakeholders in each country to run tactical campaigns that drive key business metrics
- Prepare performance reports and analyses to derive actional insights which help guide iterations of the customer lifecycle campaigns
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in CRM
- End-to-end understanding of automated lifecycle campaigns (e.g. data infrastructure, targetting logic, campaign creation)
- Experience with CRM platforms (e.g. Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Exposure across different APAC markets
- Prior experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other programming languages is a plus
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented team player with a strong performance record
- A fast learner with excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives