CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,500 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereScope of work:
E-Commerce Operation Associate is in charge of the quality of the product information for the entire inventory of products displayed on ShopBack. They have ownership over the entire process of creating and maintaining the product information, making sure this information is accurate, relevant and up-to-date.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Setting up quality control processes for the product information (product details, product listings), over the entire inventory of products.
- Managing the on boarding, review, tagging, categorization of millions of products in the database.
- Communicating with the product and engineering teams, escalating issues, distributing information promptly, and contributing key insights derived from your daily work.
- Contribute to and maintain our overall testing/analysis guideline.
- Assist product team with a variety of non-technical product development tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management, or other related fields.
- Native speaker in Mandarin in order to liaise effectively with consumers
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English to liaise with our consumers
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail, consistency, and flexibility.
- A passion for learning, working independently with minimal direction.
- Basic understanding of e-Commerce and Internet Industry.
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical feedback.
- Ability to summarize and present analysis result in the context of strategy and user/cultural insights with a persuasive, collaborative approach.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.