CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Philippines!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Discover new clients with big brands, such as FMCGs, logistics and other segments
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Supervise account managers to ensure sales increase based on advertisements
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any major
- Proven 4-5 years of work experience as a Sales Account Manager or Accounts Director
- Experience in Digital Media is a must
- Understanding of sales performance metrics, such as impressions, clicks and conversions
- Possessing leadership capabilities in managing a team
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Resourceful, self-motivated with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in E-commerce is highly appreciated