Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Create and launch test plans that are robust and reliable. Be the backbone of ShopBack's web application and test the functionality of it regularly
- Work with the teams to build test scripts and work on test cases or automated tests with code
- Identify bugs in the new and existing code, determine root causes and work with the team to fix the bugs
- Test features and ensure everything comes together without a hitch
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field
- Thirst for knowledge, especially for new and emerging technologies
- A fighting spirit and never-say-die attitude
- Proactive work ethics; you'll go the extra mile to get the results you want