CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy from External Partners within Internal system
- Validation/ reconciliation of merchants' Transaction Reports
- Investigate and resolve any disputed transactions from customers or merchants
- Follow up via various channels to delinquent accounts, make payment arrangements, and document collection efforts timely
- Work closely with Finance and various stakeholders in order to identify areas for improvements and develop SOP
- Assist with integration for new merchants in terms of lead generation, market insights and facts finding
- Correspond with External parties (mainly Visa and Mastercard) and Internal parties to streamline on-boarding process of merchants
- Investigate any issues that may arise and work collaboratively across the organization with External and Internal stakeholders to troubleshoot
- Constantly seek to improve and streamline operational processes to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Self-starter, motivated and have a passion for working in a fast-paced e-commerce industry
- Extremely detail oriented and have strong analytical skills with the proper use of Excel
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimization and automation
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to help out on any request as needed
- Experience in Salesforce platform is a plus