We are seeking a Merchant Account Manager in Taiwan who wants to join the diverse and talented team with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. If you are a strong team player who is passionate about account management and the e-commerce, great with data analysis and attentive to details, and have the passion to grow a start-up together, join us!
- Work with e-commerce platforms to build long-term relationships by understanding their goals and develop effective marketing and promotional activities.
- Secure higher commissions, marketing budget and exclusive offers to achieve company revenue targets.
- Collect data, analyze performance, and organize quarterly and annual reports.
- Update and maintain all merchant related information on ShopBack website and platforms.
- Work with cross-functional teams on various marketing projects.
- Follow up with monthly billing and validation report.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Three years or above experience in account management or e-commerce industry.
- Fluent in Chinese and English speaking, reading, and writing
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), advanced Excel ability is a plus!
- Have experience in affiliate marketing, e-commerce or digital marketing is a plus
- Have the ability or experience working in data analysis
- Consistency and attention to details
- Can thrive in a fast working environment. Be able to work in a team as well as work independently
- 精通MS Office (Excel、Word和PowerPoint)，進階的Excel能力更加分！