We are seeking an Account Manager in Taiwan who wants to join the diverse and talented team with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. If you are a strong team player who is passionate about business development, data analysis and the e-commerce industry, and have the passion to grow a start-up together, please join us!
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire key merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals.
- Establish long-term positive relationship with merchant partners.
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities.
- Achieve company revenue targets by securing higher commissions, exclusive offers and selling advertisement packages to the clients.
- Collect data, analyze performance for each of the upsized campaign, and organize quarterly and annual reports.
- Update and maintain all merchant related information on ShopBack website and platforms.
- Work with cross-functional teams on various marketing projects.
- Follow up with monthly billing and validation report.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3 years or above experience in merchant development, advertising sales, account management, and data analysis.
- Fluent in Chinese and English speaking, reading, and writing
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), advanced Excel ability is a must!
- Have experience in affiliate marketing, e-commerce or digital marketing is a plus
- Have the ability or experience working in data analysis
- Consistency and attention to details
- Can thrive in a fast working environment. Be able to work in a team as well as work independently