BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ’The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Coordinate with the campaign team and other stakeholders to support marketing campaigns and highlight our merchants.
- Work with Business Development to develop online merchandising and promotion plan to achieve sales targets weekly.
- Produce campaign mechanic/campaign page layout to optimize customer experience and maximize sales potential based on various factors i.e. analyzing and identifying best-selling SKUs and voucher codes.
- Regular campaign analysis with recommendations as to how we maximise opportunities and continue to grow.
- Coordinate with seeders to drive new customers and revenue for ShopBack.
- Support in executing brand activations, and events with key communities.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Attention to details with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking, dedicated and a fast learner.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities, ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- 2-3 years of experience