CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Job Responsibilities:
As a Head of Marketing, you will lead all our marketing activities and take charge of the full spectrum of marketing to build strong consumer awareness and drive growth for ShopBack GO.
To thrive in this role, you will need to develop plans in establishing ShopBack GO, as well as allocate resources efficiently across the team. You need to be able to use a combination of strong planning and execution skills, to successfully plan, develop, execute to deliver marketing contribution to the sales pipeline.
You will lead the marketing team for ShopBack GO to create high impact marketing programs, customized to the needs of our markets and countries, in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness to achieve business objectives.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities and lead by example, creating an inspiring team environment with effective communication skills to manage, engage and motivate the team.
- Ownership of the conceptualising, implementation, and executing end-to-end marketing strategies (online and offline) to drive the growth of ShopBack Go
- Metrics/ROI focused as well as understanding of sales and market integration
- Strong knowledge about the strategies required to win the Singapore market, in relation to the product, traffic acquisition, and growth tactics
- Take the lead on key project management and roadmap buildings
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms.
- Be a strong leader and create an inspiring team environment, setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Being able to look at the market place and dynamics first to assess opportunity and make appropriate strategic investments while maintaining short-term delivery of leads
- Partner with multiple channel owners (account managers, paid marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop and execute effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Conceptualise, organise and maintain campaign online and offline campaign initiatives
- Regularly monitor and analyse performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing spend through a data-driven decision making
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with a strong performance record
- Exceptional analytical and leadership skills
- Prior experience in lifestyle and/or food & beverage industry would be a strong plus
- Prior experience in leading projects and stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands-on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Not afraid with uncharted territory always open to exploring something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failures or mistakes.