QA Engineer is a part of engineer team that focuses on quality management, auditing and improvement. You are not only proceed the testing, but tightly involved in every aspect of software development life cycle from very beginning, ex: review engineer’s design, code review, delivery quality management. The project scope includes whole ShopBack system. You will touch newest cutting edge cloud technologies and devices.
You need to ensure the engineer team provides a high quality and extraordinary product/service. You are not just follow others' spec or fill-in pass/fail result. In product development life cycle, you will work closely with product development teams to maintain good quality of products by conducting innovative design and solutions.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is primarily responsible for planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Management delivery quality. Includes make the test plan, build automatic tests, do manual tests
- Support engineer to deliver the high-quality product
- Help to maintain the high quality of the production site
- Over 3+ years working experience on server/service product.
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Test automation experience
- Quick learner and proven Problem-solving ability.
- Strong team attitude and communication skills.
- Understanding/experience of Linux, Distributed Computing, TCP/IP, HTTP, Proxy, SSL, RESTful, etc.c.
- Passion on new software/cloud technologies
Nice to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Good understanding in Cloud Service (AWS)
- Test experience on Mobile (Android/iOS) devices
- Have MEAN/LAMP service experience.
- Large-scale client/server product experience is a plus