ABOUT USCREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Philippines!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touch points, including digital, mobile/app and print.
- Develop design concepts and have the ability to work an idea across multiple campaign touch points, bringing the work to life.
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats.
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs.
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects.
- You have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment.
- Should have a Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Experience in fast-paced e-commerce preferred.
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Posses video editing skills
- Comfortable with web designing specs.
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collaterals.
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work!