CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
The role is responsible for all things related to managing our Smart Shoppers community channels/platforms in Malaysia
Including but not limited to:
- Increase local community participation in the ShopBack Community by driving campaigns and sign-ups, interacting and responding to user comments, managing contents to create conversations including official announcements, and planning activities to connect, grow and engage the community via online and offline channels
- Lead the day-to-day operations in conjunction with internal functions, to manage the online community
- Monitor and moderate community participation to ensure that rules of engagement are adhered to
- Provide tracking and metrics to communicate and validate interaction
- Experience in managing marketing/community campaigns
- Passionate about online shopping and bargain/deal hunting
- Strong at identifying trends and spotting opportunities to try new things
- Have the ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic and able thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus if you have experience working as a social media or online community expert
- Copywriting experience or video production experience a plus
- Must enjoy immersing yourself in the online world of forums and familiar with social tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to work cross-functionally and in teams
- A self-starter with the willingness and desire to "roll up your sleeves" and get the job done