Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
At ShopBack, we handle a lot of data that can tell us about the way shoppers make buying decisions and the data team is responsible for collecting, processing and organizing these large amounts of data. We then analyze these complex datasets to draw out practical findings and data solutions that different stakeholders can utilise to enhance the ShopBack experience.
As a Data Analyst, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will partner with different stakeholders to build scalable end-to-end solutions that provide metrics and critical business insights, and help steer our teams towards making informed data-driven decisions. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in the 7 countries ShopBack operates in and is pivotal in driving the direction and future success of ShopBack.
- Provide scalable, reliable and actionable end-to-end data solutions for ShopBack to support product and commercial decisions
- Develop and manage underlying data models, ETL processes and data pipelines for the data solutions and analytical tools at ShopBack
- Build a strong understanding of ShopBack’s data ecosystems within the internal teams and promote a self-service analytics culture
- 4+ years hands-on experience in building end-to-end data solutions, encompassing custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 2+ years hands-on experience in SQL and development experience in Python
- A very good understanding of data lake architecture and Apache Spark
- Excellent communication skills to convey built data solutions to stakeholders
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS) is a plus