CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Scope of Work:
The Validation Process Associate is a part of the Operations team to ensure that Shopback is able to invoice its merchants as per defined in agreements, and that our customers can receive their Cashback on time. As Shopback works with various networks / merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with various level of involvement from Ops on this process. The role requires coordination with several stakeholders as you will be managing various types of time-sensitive processes across different countries .
- To maintain and manage on-going data validation process with merchants and internal stakeholders to ensure that internal SLAs and process standards are met.
- Order reports validation/reconciliation for merchants
- Handle Invoice Process Flows regionally
- Invoice Request to Finance
- Overdue Invoice Follow-up
- Work with Ops, Finance in order to identify areas for improvements
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel.
- Familiarity with SQL and Python would be a plus.
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation.
- Ability to interface & communicate with internal and external stakeholders and Product Development teams.
- 1-2 years experience in an Operations or Finance role. Fresh grads may apply
- Written and spoken Chinese capabilities to support the operations in our regional office
- High drive and ownership on process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the ecommerce industry.