ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 7 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
Most of us spend a large part of our lives in the office. How the office looks and feels strongly influences our general emotions. We want to make ShopBack a great place to be; where ShopBackers can call it a home away from home; where people are challenged to do their best work and where everyone can take pride in being here. You will play a critical role in making this happen. Your goal is to ensure that everyone has everything they need in order to do their best work. Whether it is their health and well being or the equipment that they use, you will work with the team to deliver solutions in-house or through working with vendors.
What a typical day might involve:
- Conceptualizing, planning and running internal office activities & events to help build strong relationships between people and teams.
- Brainstorming and implementing improvements, big and/or small that can make the workplace experience here better.
- Working with the finance team to track and control the budget spend on purchases.
- Manage the employee helpdesk and be the main point of contact for any workspace issues that ShopBackers might face.
- Assist in running the day to day operations and general administrative matters of the office and people services teams (e.g. guest relations, inventory management, etc.).
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Passionate about helping people and working on the little things that matter.
- Strong at building relationships and enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately.
- Be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://corporate.shopback.com.
Nice to have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a service-related industry.