CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
Reporting directly to the Country General Manager, you will be leading a team to scale ShopBack in Malaysia by uncovering new business opportunities from non-merchants. You will be involved in identifying and developing partnerships which will eventually lead to financial growth and profitability within our organization. To excel in this role, you must be a strategic thinker, comfortable managing relationships with external partners, advanced analytical skills with an entrepreneurial mind-set to drive short and long term revenue opportunities.
- Identify, recruit and cultivate meaningful relationships with partners/merchants and key executives.
- Search or create lead generation, brand exposure and revenue-making opportunities that synergises with our offerings
- Developing robust partnership strategies, deliver on partnership revenue targets, and collaborate with existing and new partners on major initiatives with success in mind.
- Research, model, evaluate, strategise and execute new growth opportunities
- Stay abreast of key industry trends and the use of data to formulate and make recommendations on new revenue opportunities.
- Manage the team’s performance and key results aligned with companies’ objectives
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with strong track record.
- Solid network within Malaysia with the ability to build and nurture executive-level relationships with partners and organisations.
- Minimum 8 years of partnerships/marketing/business building experience; prior experience in digital marketing / e-commerce industry preferred.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and ability to seek and identify opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present opportunities through data analytics.
- Not afraid with uncharted territory/ always open to explore something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failure or mistake.