CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Planning schedules, writing and editing articles across various categories including but not limited to electronics, food, lifestyle and shopping tips for Singapore and Malaysia readers
- Collaboration with other teams (Marketing, Campaigns, Graphic Design, CRM etc) to support ongoing campaigns with blog content
- Performing keyword research and competitive site analysis
- Driving SEO in content creation and optimize copy/landing pages with best practices
- Proactively seek to apply local context and understanding to articles written
- Content marketing skills
- An independent, motivated and result-oriented team player with strong initiative and is proactive in seeking more opportunities to learn
- A versatile writer that excels in conceptualising ideas and creative work with an eye for detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time
- Interested in e-commerce and is up to date with the latest trends
- Familiar with Wordpress and any knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Understands and is familiar with Social Media channels
- Is flexible and able to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Able to commit for 3-6 months.