CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
The People Services team is responsible for helping to develop, motivate and retain our team here at ShopBack. We strive to make ShopBack a great place to be; where ShopBackers can call a home away from home; where people are challenged to do their best work and where everyone can take pride in being here.
As a member of this team, you play a critical role in making this happen. Your goal is to ensure that everyone has everything they need in order to do their best work. Whether it is their health and well being or the equipment that they use, you will work with the team to deliver this in-house or working through vendors.
What a typical day might involve:
You will be driving People Team priorities to help drive engagement and build strong relationships between people and teams, including:
- Process improvements within the team and across other teams;
- Supporting L&D programs (content creation and delivery);
- Running events & providing communications to engage colleagues;
- Using data to identify needle-moving initiatives that improve the employee experience
We’re looking for someone that is:
Deeply curious and passionate about people and culture.
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately plus be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Has leadership experience/experience in building team cultures.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://careers.shopback.com.
Nice to haves:
- Background in L&D, Operations, or a related HR field
- Relevant knowledge/experience in other areas - IT, AV, events planning, teaching, content creation etc.