CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
In line with our mission to bring more value to our users, we took the magic to the offline world by launching our hottest "or is it the coolest?" new feature: ShopBack GO. It’s an amazingly simple but powerful platform that lets you enjoy Cashback, exclusive deals, and loyalty rewards when you visit our 600+ partner restaurants. All you need to get started is a credit/debit card, and an appetite.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join ShopBack GO team. You will work closely alongside the product and tech team to deliver innovative product features. You will learn about creating user experiences that are highly intuitive and outcome-driven while gaining exposure to the end to end process of collaborative product design and development.
- Take ownership of design work for ShopBack GO product
- Work with product managers to create user journeys and define feature requirements
- Develop storyboards, mock ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Iterate design work with consideration of customer feedback, site data, and usability findings
- Deliver detailed UI specs and interaction specs to engineers for development
- Minimum 2~3 years of work experience designing UIUX for mobile apps
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to apply rapid prototyping
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces
- Strong knowledge of fundamental usability and aesthetic principles to design the user interface to meet elicited requirements
- Strong expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS or what works for you
- Strong expertise with prototyping tools such as Invision, Principle, or what works for you
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project deadlines
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design
- Experience working in an Agile development process is a plus
- Experience working on O2O consumer-facing apps is a plus
- Experience working for multi-country/e-commerce product design is a plus
Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached as a soft-copy or a URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.