CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in the Philippines!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
About the role
A Business Development Coordinator at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn and own self-led projects. You will support the Business Development team on day-to-day partnership initiatives and strategic projects.
- Drive the operational relationships that we have with external parties, ensuring the right information is sent in a timely and accurate manner
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities
- Work closely with the operational team to complete merchant acquisition and management
- Plan entire events from the start to the end and contribute to marketing, operations and resource allocation efforts
- Think, innovate and find new ways to improve the company with your own ideas!
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive work attitude with good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management and multitasking abilities
- Hardworking, resourceful, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Experience using Excel, or able to learn it quickly
- Most importantly, be keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!