BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Check out our engineering blog: https://medium.com/shopback-engineering.
- Architect and develop stable and high available web service
- Lead technical vision across Front-end and Back-end
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Inspire engineers to explore and learn the latest technologies in the industry
- 5 years of work experience on large-scale and high-traffic projects (both Front-end and Back-end)
- 1 year of experience with NodeJS
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development and build self-sustaining teams
- Hands-on experience working with Web Front-end:
- Hands-on experience working with Web Back-end:
- Languages/frameworks: NodeJS (most preferred), PHP, Ruby on Rails, Golang, or Python
- Cloud service: AWS (most preferred), Google Cloud, Heroku
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- APIs: RESTful