ABOUT USCREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Shopee, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
The Head of Digital & Social Media is one of the most exciting and challenging positions that ShopBack has to offer. You have high impact on the growth and development of our business in the country. You are entrusted with Indonesian market and you will need to lead and empower those around you to conquer the market.
We need high-performing individuals who are capable of making big and tough decisions which have a direct impact on the millions of customers in the region.
You are the one that keeps us moving.
- You will oversee overall strategy and planning across all digital medias including KOL, owned social media channels, content (blog), and PR.
- Serve as the creative lead in content development across a range of campaigns.
- Maintain a strong awareness of digital trends and be able to present and share them.
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of digital marketing and social media strategies.
- Build and lead strategic plans and initiatives to ensure that ShopBack is well attuned to industry trends, expansion opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Lead and empower the local team to achieve KPIs that you manage.
- Be ShopBack’s brand ambassador in the local market.
- Strong background and varied experience in content creation and development in the digital space.
- Solid working experience in relevant field in an eCommerce/internet set up would be an added advantage.
- Avidly follows digital trends and new technologies.
- Creative thinker and a strong writer with a clear, natural style and a sense of humor.
- Direct experience in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated digital & social media campaigns that drive positive results in the local market.
- Possess grit, tenacity, and willingness to make things work.