CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will champion the growth of customer acquisition and retention for ShopBack. You will be involved in innovating and building a robust pipeline of campaign initiatives. To excel in this role, you will need to be able to use data, creativity, and market insights to grow
- Develop, manage, and execute effective campaign strategies across multiple channels (onsite, paid advertising, CRM, etc.) to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Derive clear measure of success for each campaign with constant results monitoring and tracking
- Lead campaigns across multiple channels and ensure each channel is aligned on the same goals
- Manage content on our website & app accurately and timely, ensuring seamless user journey to increase conversion rate
- Manage marketing resource allocation for various merchant’s activities to achieve company’s business goals
- Conducting extensive market research in order to identify new opportunities to experiment and implement best practices to implement
- Use data to analyse campaign performance to derive insights to drive meaningful improvements
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with strong performance record
- Min. 2 years of digital experience; prior experience in digital marketing / e-commerce industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent writing skills
- Ability to speak and write Malay is a plus
- Not afraid with uncharted territory/ always open to explore something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failure or mistake.