ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,500 eCommerce merchants. We provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As ShopBack’s People Services Manager (Facilities & Events), you play a crucial role in enabling and supporting our ShopBack team. To thrive in this role, you need to be meticulous and focused with an eye for detail. Possessing a high level of IT and organizational skills is a must, you will help ensure that the team is productive and ready to take on new challenges every day.
It's not just about keeping the facilities running! You'll be part of the team that plans office parties and events, while building new friendships within the office!
In "Keeping It Real", here are some responsibilities of the role:
1) Equipment & Space:
- Managing facilities operations, including vendor relationships, ensuring IT network/equipment up-time
- Ensuring that AV equipment functions smoothly, especially during company events
- Managing inventory for ShopBack goods (e.g. laptop allocation, stationery, swag)
- Managing office renovation matters, in the event this is necessary
2) Welfare & Events
- Ensuring that the pantry is well stocked with goodies
- Planning and running office events to foster team unity & bonding
3) Miscellaneous (non-exhaustive)
- Managing travel booking systems, as and when this is necessary
- Collecting and distributing incoming mail and parcels
- Tracking finance/reimbursement documents and processes related to vendors & suppliers
- Supporting the facilities needs in our Overseas offices (where relevant, some travel may be necessary)
- Creative and Adaptable!
- Strong skills in managing AV equipment, networking equipment, and other IT needs
- Must be hands-on & detail-oriented
- Able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ideally at least 2 to 3 years of Office/Facilities management experience
- (Preferable) Acquired a degree/diploma