CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Office location: Suite 1-1, Level 1, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical, Bangsar South City, No.8 Jalan, Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
About The Role:
For this role the Software Engineer (Salesforce) must be able to interact and communicate well with internal business stakeholders, understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions that are scalable.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with the existing architecture
- Coordinate and manage communications between product managers, engineering teams and internal business users
- Conduct design reviews of the application and provide guidance to the team on recommendations to help ensure the development of a successful application
- Develop and maintain integrations between SFDC and 3rd party services (eg. APIs, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc)
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Migrating/Deploying codes and SFDC components using out of the box and/or other deployment tools
- Leverage on a thorough understanding of business processes and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
Essential skills for the role:
- Good understanding of SFDC fundamental concepts (application, data and security), CRM domain knowledge (Sales Cloud) and best practices
- Strong module configuration and technical skills in Apex, Visualforce, Java, etc.
- Strong technical foundation in integration components for SFDC, SFDC APIs (SOAP, REST, BULK APIs), Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, inbound & outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning will be added advantage