CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As a social media manager, you will be reporting directly to our Country General Manager, ensuring that ShopBack has an established social presence by engaging with the entire local social media community. This is a unique opportunity for you to work in a company that is experiencing tremendous growth. You will help plan, develop and execute media strategies and drive engagement while boosting both ShopBack’s online and offline presence. Building a strong rapport with social influencers and media agencies provides you with endless opportunities and connections to help build ShopBack’s presence. You will lead initiatives in:
- Developing and executing ShopBack’s social media strategy and content across all social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube) to drive engagement and create a base of advocates
- Managing and increasing ShopBack’s social presence by cultivating and engaging with communities that resonate with ShopBack’s core value proposition
- Identifying and collaborating with social influencers to promote and drive new users to ShopBack
- Organizing social media/influencer driven events and contests to promote ShopBack
- Managing the ShopBack online & Offline community
- Promoting the ShopBack community & effectively introducing ShopBack in other online E-commerce communities and drive awareness and traffic to ShopBack
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or a related field
- 3+ years of Work experience with proven track record in managing social media platforms and producing content, including videos and graphics, independently
- Having a good network in marketing agencies, media, and influencers is a plus
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Results-oriented and driven
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic, the willingness to get stuff done